We regret to announce that todays performance (Monday 24th March 2014) in Claremorris has been cancelled due to adverse weather conditions.
Strong winds are forecast currently and throughout the day and into the evening making it impossible to get the Big Top up.
For the safety of both our staff and customers we have regretfully made the decision to cancel tonights performance.
All tickets valid for tonight will be valid for either the 4.30 or 7.30pm performance tomorrow (Tuesday 25th March). Tickets booked online may also be cancelled and refunded by emailing email@example.com
The first day special offer advertised for today - (All seats €10, seating allocated at the time of purchase) will now be available at both performances tomorrow.
We apologise for any inconvenience, unfortunately the weather is outside our control.
If you require any additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org